The support of many Charitable Trusts and Foundations has ensured we have been able to continue working alongside vulnerable children and young people here in the UK for almost 150 years.
How your trust could help
- We have a dedicated charitable trust team who will work with you to find the most appropriate project for your trust to support. Whatever the size of your trust, your money will help us improve children’s lives.
- We know that grant making trusts are often inundated with requests for funding.
- At Spurgeons we are keen to work with individual trusts and foundations, to ensure that we are meeting your requirements. We promise to keep your trust updated in the format you prefer; in addition we will provide you with timely and appropriate updates, if required set up regular meetings and host you to visit the project you are supporting.
- As a UK charity, we are regulated by the Charities Commission - a legal body which oversees all UK charities and their activities. Our registered charity number is 1081182.
- You can download our annual report and accounts or alternatively email our charitable trust team for a printed copy.
- At Spurgeons we have a range of projects that require funding. Long-term sectoral projects as well as cross-cutting multi-sectoral projects.
- We would love to work with you to find the right project for your trust.