The Elmbridge Hub
The Elmbridge Hub is the digital doorway to the Spurgeons family centres in Elmbridge. On this page you will find details for your local family centre, the types of services they provide and how to get in touch. Spurgeons also provides outreach services in many local community venues. You can find out more about outreach services by contacting your nearest family centre listed below.
What are Spurgeons family centres?
Spurgeons family centres are places where parents of children aged 0–11 years can share the challenges and joys of parenthood. The centres offer a range of activities and support services to help you with all aspects of parenting, helping you make sure your child gets the best start in life.
Services offered from our family centres include:
- Information, advice and support for parents of children aged 0-11 years
- Groups such as parenting groups either in a centre or in a community venue
- One-to-One family support in your home
- Access to children’s health services, including midwives and health visitors
- Information about groups that might be helpful to you which already exist in your community
- Links with Jobcentre Plus, local training providers, further and higher education institutions
Please note that this service is new and still developing. Please watch this web page for further details of activities in January 2020.
Volunteer for us
Volunteers are an integral part of the work we do at Spurgeons. Our volunteers support us across every department and in each of our Family Centres. They are an essential part of our success story and we recognise the huge contribution they make.
Volunteering can be a great way of meeting new people and learning new skills. Whatever your experience we will work with you to match you to a role that you will enjoy.
To find out more please contact your nearest centre.