our customer feedback policy
We really value your feedback – good or bad as this helps us to improve our services and ultimately improve the work we do with children and young people.
If we fail to deliver the standard of service you should expect please do contact us as we want to amend the situation as soon as we can and prevent the same problem happening again.
Your feedback is very important to us and we are grateful to people who take the time to help us improve our service.
let us know what you are thinking…..
- please call our customer care team on 01933 417388. Our telephone lines are open Monday to Thursday from 8.45am to 5pm and Friday from 8.45 am to 4.30pm.
- email our customer care team
- or write to us at: Spurgeons, 74 Wellingborough Road, Rushden, Northants, NN10 9TY
We will respond to your complaint within 3 working days and work with you to resolve the issue as soon as we can.
still need more help …
We really hope that our customer care team can deal with your complaint. However, if you are still unhappy with the level of service you have received you can write to our Marketing and Fundraising Director.
Marketing and Fundraising Director, 74 Wellingborough Road, Rushden, Northants, NN10 9TY
In addition you can approach:
- The Charity Commission www.charity-commission.gov.uk
- Spurgeons is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) and is committed to the highest standards in fundraising practice. The FRSB can investigate your complaint. You must contact them within two months of receiving your response from us.
Fundraising Standards Board
20 Albert Embankment